Sunday, August 19, 2012

I am in Korea. I have been here for several days attending a Peace Conference. The goal of the Conference to to bring attention to the need of uniting the 2 Koreas. I am leaving today with far more hope of a successful reunification than I ever expected. We are praying that this will happen peacefully and quickly. The Koreans in the North need this to happen today. Please join me in praying for peace in Korea.
I am pictured above after one of our panels. From right to left we have His Eminence Cardinal Rosales from the Philippines. Me, Rev. Dr. Robert A. Schuller from Calif. USA. Dr. Paul Murray, our moderator,  from Baltimore Maryland. Venerable Young Dam,  Director of Korean Buddhism and Dr. As'ad Said Ali from Jakarta, the Vice Chairman of Nahdlatul Ulama, and an expert in Islamic affairs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment