Saturday, June 1, 2013

I'm Preaching in the Crystal Cathedral For the First Time in Years!



Although I thought that the fall of 2008 marked my last time preaching in the Crystal Cathedral before my abrupt disappearance, I guess I was wrong.   Click here and you can see my interview with my son Bobby where you will hopefully get some closure to that issue.  I was the interview guest for the Hour of Power three weeks ago and it is airing this weekend.  Tomorrow I will preach there for the first time in almost five years.
If you live locally I invite you participate in the service.  The service begins at 9:30 am.  The congregation only has a few weeks left in that beautiful structure but you can be assured that God is always in the plans for the next transition.
He is blessing you always, through all things.  Robert A. Schuller

3 comments:

  1. Dear Robert Schuller,
    I watched the interview this morning on the Hour of Power. It was wonderful to see you back at the Chrystal Cathedral along with your son Bobby Schuller. I look forward to hearing you preach there again. I am a great supporter of your ministry. May God continue to bless you and your family.
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved seeing you walk out and sensed the exhuberation of the congregation. A lovely interview and your reading of scripture was so heartfelt. On watching on-line my wife's eyes and mine were more than a little moist. So thrilled you were able to appear there and will watch for your preaching, in place of Bobby when it is released on-line or on TV.

    God is Blessing all, always
    Jan-Michael

    ReplyDelete