Thursday, September 5, 2013

Robert H. Schuller's Health

(for updates on Robert Schuller's health click)

 Dear Friends,
Please pray for my father's comfort as he undergoes treatment for esophegeal cancer.  He will turn 87 years old on the 16th of September so this will be especially difficult for him.  (I will post the photo and hyperlink later but for now please click below)
God is blessing you, Pastor Robert II

osangeles.cbslocal.com/2013/09/04/crystal-cathedral-founder-rev-robert-schuller-undergoing-cancer-treatment/

P.S. join my wife Donna and I on Sunday, September 15th at 6pm PDT as we bring you "The Call" which is part of our global "church with no walls."  All you need is a telephone of any kind (cell, line, etc.)  Dial 530-881-1300 at 6pm Pacific time.  When asked key-in this code: 642848#   We have a special interview guest and I will share a brief discussion on "change" as we read scripture, prayer together, and answer your questions.   I will give you the latest update on my father's health.   'See' you then!  RAS

1 comment:

  1. it is informative post for human.This post publish new important news of health.This post article is important and helpful for health.Thanks a lot for share your great post. free seo tools

    ReplyDelete