Wednesday, October 23, 2013

My Birthday


 My birthday was earlier this month and I thought I'd share a few photos of my wonderful celebration with family and friends. We spent Sunday afternoon, before my birthday on a duffy ( a small electric boat) cruising to music, watching the sunset and enjoying the delicious lamb and chicken salad my wife Donna made... and of course some birthday cake too! It truly was a wonderful day. Unfortunately not all of my four children could make it, but I did get to have my two grandchildren with me.

The only thing better than having kids is having grandkids! Haven -3 and Cohen -1 (I call him R4 for Robert the fourth)
Me and my youngest daughter, Christina
My favorite kind of cake -- chocolate! Haven had to help me with the trick candles -- Even with the wind, they wouldn't blow out!
God blessed me with a beautiful sunset
Since moving from Laguna Beach to Newport Beach I have enjoyed taking advantage of the Newport Harbor. The Back Bay is absolutely gorgeous. I'm really appreciating the beauty that surrounds me in my new home.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sending us these special photos of your family.
    Liz

    ReplyDelete