Thursday, January 2, 2014

Happy New Year from the Schuller Family

Happy New Year everyone! I have had such a blessed 2013. There is truly so much to be thankful for.

A few highlights include selling my house in Laguna Beach and starting over in Newport Beach. My son Anthony got engaged -- I am thrilled to welcome Shelley Scarr into my family in 2014. My youngest daughter Christina and her husband Chad are giving me my third grandchild. I have also met some incredible people this year.

 Final days of 2013
God truly is revealing His plan for the later part of my life. I am grateful for clarity in 2013.

As you reflect on the past year, what are some of the ways that God has blessed you? Remember Romans 8:28, "And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God to those who are called according to His purpose."

God will continue to bless you in 2014!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete