Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Update on Dad's (Robert H. Schuller) Health

Robert H., Robert A., and Robert V. Schuller 1999

My Father Robert H. Schuller loves Mexico. The first time he took me to Mexcio we went to Ensenada.  I was 13 years old. We went there to fish.  We had a blast. The last time he took me we went to Cabo San Lucas.  My oldest son, Robert V. Schuller (Bobby) went with us. Can you tell that we had a good time? This picture was taken at out favorite restaurant, The Office.

I visited with my father last week and when I visit we talk about those times. When I tell him that the fish are biting he says, "When are we going? We have to plan a trip." I have to remind him that he really isn't capable of doing that anymore.

Matthew 4:19 "Come, follow me," Jesus said, "and I will send you out to fish for people."

Thank you Dad for giving me my second love of fishing for fish. Thank you Jesus for teaching me my first love of "fishing for people."

**Join me for "The Call" on September 15th at 6pm Pacific Time (and on the 15th of every month)  All you need to do is to dial 530-881-1300 and key-in 642848#.  We pray together, read scripture, and talk about life.  I will also continue to update you on my father's health.  At the end of the hour you can even ask me questions.   Join me!

To connect with my wife:  DonnaSchuller.com

For more information about having me speak for your church or your business you can click here.

God loves you and so do I!  Pastor Robert

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Excellent post. This article is really very interesting and effective. I think its must be helpful for us. Thanks for sharing your informative.
    telepathy show

    ReplyDelete