Saturday, January 31, 2015

Update On My Father, Dr. Robert H. Schuller


Update on my father, Dr. Robert H. Schulller

The Rev. Schuller hospitalized for procedure





GARDEN GROVE – The Rev. Robert H. Schuller, the televangelist of the “The Hour of Power” TV show and the founder of Crystal Cathedral Ministries, went in an undisclosed hospital Friday for an exploratory procedure examining his digestive tract and may receive a stent in his esophagus if the tract has narrowed too much.
His condition was not considered critical, said Carol Schuller Milner, a daughter of the reverend. But it was unknown Friday evening when he would be released from the hospital.
“He’s been eating – the other night he ate two bowls of lentil soup – so the goal is to keep him living his lifestyle,” Milner said.
Schuller, 88, learned in 2013 he had esophageal cancer, which had spread to his lymph nodes. An oncologist at the time said chemotherapy and radiation could extend his life two years.
But, Milner said, he has had an “amazing” recovery – having not received treatments since his wife, Arvella Schuller, died in February.
“The tumor is far less angry,” Milner said. “He never got sick. He didn’t lose his hair.”
Contact the writer: 714-704-3707 or chaire@ocregister.com

Please continue to pray for my father.  I visit him regularly and he is a very happy and relaxed 88 year old.

Thank you.  Pastor Robert A. Schuller

To contact me:  Robert@SchullerMinistries.org

4 comments:

  1. I will pray for your Dad who has done so much for us all. I will pray also for you and all your family in these times. Thank you for taking the time to keep us aware of his health. So glad he is able to eat and enjoy lentil soup that I so love! With Love and prayers J-M

    ReplyDelete
  2. My prayers are going out to Dr.Schuller.I am so thankfull that he saved my life only by listening to his words on television an by reading his books.
    My best wishes to him for a fast recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. God has worked through Dr. Schuller to help millions of people.

    God Bless you Dr. Schuller!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete