Friday, April 3, 2015

Video: Annouuncing the passing of
Rev. Dr. Robert Harold Schuller

Following the passing of Robert Anthony's father, his son, Robert Vernon (Bobby), speaks to the media, outside of Shepherd's Grove Church, in Garden Grove, California.


Additional information on services for Rev. Dr. Robert Harold Schuller, will be posted here as arrangement details are finalized.

The family appreciates the outpouring of condolences, prayers and kind support coming in from around the world.  Remembrances may be made here.

1 comment:

  1. I would not be walking today but for the word's of Dr Robert H Schuller! In 2000, I passed out in the emergency of our local hospital where I had gone, feeling something was very wrong. When I awoke, I could not walk, speak well or see well. I had Multiple Sclerosis, Iritis and a complication of Ankylosing Spondylitis.Doctors had little hope but my mum watched Hour of Power and encouraged me to watch from my bed where I was unable to move my right side. Dr Robert H. gave me so much renewed faith that "all things are possible with God" that I prayed and found ways to strengthen my spirit, then my legs and arms. Today I walk and can speak and see well enough to share my testimonial. I am indebted to Dr Schuller for renewing my Faith and through the continuing words of his son Robert A who showed me how "God leads us through" and Bobby who teaches me weekly, along with Donna's blog of positive inspiration, I am a new man and at age 64 I know I have a bright future! It all started when Robert H spoke through HoP and I credit him and thank him from the bottom of my heart!

    ReplyDelete